Who is this course suitable for?
Only candidates who have been recommended as having instructor potential (IP) from their ILS course can attend the ILSi course. ALS providers can be nominated provided they meet the selection criteria. The ILSi course must be undertaken within one year of the date of the provider course.
The ILSi course teaches the knowledge and skills to:
- understand the nature of teaching and learning;
- understand the needs of individual learners;
- understand the awareness of the four domains of learning;
- undertake the various types of teaching sessions on the provider course.
The ILSi course is run over one day and the course programme consists of a lecture and practical sessions covering all teaching modalities required to teach the ILS course.
The manual is sent to candidates two weeks before the start of the course. Candidates are expected to prepare their allocated teaching sessions prior to the course.
ILSi programme (176KB)
Upcoming Courses › ILSi
- No matching courses listed under ILSi. Please try viewing the full calendar for a complete list of courses.