Safeguarding Adults Level 1
£4.99 exc VAT
The health sector can make a positive contribution towards safeguarding those that might be less able to protect themselves from harm, neglect or abuse. Central to effective safeguarding management are trustful and supportive relationships, based upon dignity and respect, between patients, their families and healthcare staff.
At the end of this course, learners are required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the assessment (80% pass mark), learners may download a Safeguarding Adults at Risk Level 1 certificate from their profile page. Our certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit purposes.
- Be able to recognise signs of abuse
- Know how to respond if they have concerns
- Know how to report concerns
- Know what information to record
- Know how to refer your concerns
- Have a basic knowledge of the relevant legislation