Moving & Handling is not only a key course for staff within a clinical environment, but that of any business or organisation. All staff must have an annual moving and handling update.
Our courses can range from a ½ day update, 1 or 2 day course depending on the base level of knowledge and skills.
- To gain an understanding of the anatomy of the spine and general ergonomics
- To gain an understanding of the risks associated with moving and handling
- To gain an understanding of relevant legislation and guidelines
- To gain an understanding and demonstration of safe techniques for moving and handling
- Risk assessment
- Safety and confidence when using:
- Stand aids
- Slide sheets etc.
- Any other equipment appropriate to the customers’ requirements
Please contact us if you would like more information about our courses, or if you would like to discuss your training needs.
Tel: 01634 717703|Email: firstname.lastname@example.org