Food Hygiene for Clinical Staff
£4.99 exc VAT
This course is for food handling staff in clinical environments, both clinical and non-clinical. The course, specifically written for healthcare environments, will provide the candidate with the required level of knowledge to handle food in accordance with current legislation and best practice guidelines.
At the end of this course, learners are required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the assessment (80% pass mark), learners may download a Food Hygiene for Clinical Staff certificate from their profile page. Our certificate can be used to provide evidence for compliance and audit purposes.
- understand the constituents of good food hygiene
- understand the 4 C’s of food hygiene – cross-contamination, cooking, chilling, cleaning
- understand what legislation is relevant to food hygiene
- understand the role of food hygiene inspections
- appreciate food poisoning and strategies to reduce the incidence of food poisoning
- understand the role of personal hygiene to improve food
- be aware of the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point system