Experienced provider of adult and paediatric complex care training.
Complex Care Training courses can be tailored to fit the medical and social needs of your patient, including:
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Spinal Cord and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Maintaining a Healthy Bladder and Bowel
- Bowel Management in Neurological Patients
- Digital and Manual Removal of Faeces
- Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Infection Control best practice
- Consent and the Mental Capacity Act
- Manual Handling for Spinal Patients
- Skin Anatomy and Pressure care
- Catheter Care current guidelines and practice
- Orthostatic Hypotension
Please contact us if you would like more information about our courses, or if you would like to discuss your training needs.
Tel: 01634 717703|Email: email@example.com