Healthcare staff need to do an annual update for Basic Life Support – which is also known as CPR. Would you know what to do if a loved one or friend collapsed? This course is a lifesaving course that will also allow you to use one of the 1000’s of life saving Automated External Defibrillators (AED) anywhere in a public place. The AED’s are now found in supermarkets, cinemas, shopping malls, train and tube stations and this life saving skill may one day save a life. This is a ½ day course.
- Update and reflect on the Resuscitation Council UK guidelines for Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Understand the principles of BLS and relate them to the work environment
- ABC approach
- Risks to the rescuer
- Respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recovery position
- Lay person versus healthcare professional
- Professional and legal responsibilities
Please contact us if you would like more information about our courses, or if you would like to discuss your training needs.
Tel: 01634 717703|Email: email@example.com